Here are Some helpful DiscreetZ Questions and Answers:
- Question – How do Patent Pending DiscreetZ filters and absorbers get rid of noise and odor from flatulence? Answer – By positioning odor-absorbing filters directly at the source of noxious gas and sound allows gas to escape silently and odor free.
- Question – What is a SilentlyFresh™ Filter? Answer – They are a hypoallergenic, 5-layer, thin filter, for average flatus. Properly positioned, they eliminate up to 100% of noise and foul smell.
- Question – What is a PowerFart™ Absorber? Answer – They are highly absorbent 4-mm density Activated Carbon Fiber filters which neutralize foul odors up to 10 times more effectively than a SilentlyFresh Filter alone.
- Question – Should I use a SilentlyFresh Filter and PowerFart Absorber together? Answer – Absolutely, this is the way they were designed to be used for maximum effectiveness to eliminate flatus noise and extreme odor. First, install your SilentlyFresh Filter. Next, fold and install your PowerFart Absorber accordion style.
- Question – Are Discreetz designed for daily use? Answer – Definitely yes; however, some will use DiscreetZ only for special occasions or particularly bad gas days.
- Question – Can I use DiscreetZ if I have hemorrhoids or other anal irritations? Answer – Yes, however; everyone’s anatomy differs concerning hemorrhoids and anal irritations. Adding cremes and OTC salves can help for comfort. Check with your physician on these concerns.
- Question – How do I position my SilentlyFresh filter for maximum effectiveness? Answer – Installing your SilentlyFresh Filter touching or slightly in your anal canal opening, is best for maximum effectiveness. This prevents your anus and buttocks from reverberating loudly while allowing foul smelling gas to escape quietly through your filter(s) neutralizing odors.
- Question – How do I position my PowerFart Absorber for up to 100% effectiveness? Answer – First, install your SilentlyFresh filter touching or slightly in your anal canal. This now serves as a pre-filter. Fold your PowerFart absorber accordion style and place it between your buttocks, pressing it snugly against and between the exposed portions of your pre-installed SilentlyFresh Filter.
a. NO INSERTION OPTION: For up to 95% effectiveness fold one PowerFart Absorber accordion style then tuck it up high and snug between your buttocks with no insertion required.
- Question – Does it feel unusual installing a filter and an absorber in your butt cheeks and possibly your canal? Answer – Of course at first it may feel a little unusual; however, our bodies normally adapt quickly to changes and within a short time most users say they quickly forget that they have a filter or absorber in place.
- Question – Can I position my SilentlyFresh Filter near or barely touching my canal without slightly inserting for some degree of effectiveness? Answer – Yes, for some this may work reasonably well. It always depends on your quantity of gas and the severity of your foul gas emissions. PowerFart Absorbers folded accordion style work better when your choice is to not insert.
- Question – Should I install a PowerFart Absorber in my canal? Answer – No, we do not recommend tucking a PowerFart Absorber in your canal since they are thicker and designed to work in tandem with your SilentlyFresh Filter. However, tucking a PowerFart Absorber by itself, folded accordion style, between your buttocks close to your canal, can work reasonably well too.
- Question – Can I simply tape filters to my underwear the way most of the other brands work? Answer – Yes, however, this is far less effective. We supply double face tape in your Fart Elimination Kit to help facilitate this if and when desired. Rather than taping consider tucking a PowerFart Absorber, folded accordion style, between your butt cheeks close to your opening this is far more effective than taping to underwear.
- Question – What’s the best way to tape a PowerFart Absorber and SilentlyFresh Filter to underwear? Answer – Position filters as close to the odor source as possible, using the double face tape supplied.
- Question – Which salves, cremes and other topical medications can be used with DiscreetZ? Answer – All over the counter ointments can be used for comfort of installation and all-day use. Some examples are lotion, petroleum jelly, antibiotic cremes, hemorrhoid ointments, etc.. Too much ointment may make it harder to keep your filter in place.
- Question – Can I install my SilentlyFresh Filter without any ointment? Answer – Yes, if your skin does not get irritated.
- Question – Which should I use an ointment on, my SilentlyFresh Filter or PowerFart Absorber? Answer – Use ointments sparingly only on the side of the SilentlyFresh Filter touching your skin. If your PowerFart Absorber makes your skin feel irritated where it touches then also use an ointment sparingly if desired for comfort.
- Question – Can I reuse SilentlyFresh Filters and PowerFart Absorbers? Answer – These filters are designed to be inexpensive and disposable. DiscreetZ does not recommend reusing any filter or absorber – this is a decision made by purchasers who must consider the unsanitary risk of reuse.
- Question – Why do I still hear some sound when passing gas? Answer – If you have larger quantities of gas or your anatomy is prone to noise from higher up inside your canal. installing your SilentlyFresh Filter deeper is the best solution for optimizing effectiveness.
- Question – Why do I still smell some foul odor when passing gas? Answer – Gas escaping around the filter(s) without passing through them is why some smell is occasionally noticeable. Remedy: Fold your PowerFart Absorber accordion style with a SilentlyFresh Filter installed first as a pre-filter which should be as close to the source of odor as possible. Forcing all foul gas through your filter and absorber eliminates all or most odor. Snug underwear also helps force gas through your filter and absorber. Experiment with positioning and watch our 1-minute explainer videos for proper use and positioning.
- Question – Why do I occasionally experience some loss of effectiveness after several hours of using my filters and absorbers? Answer – Normally, this is the result of filters and absorbers working out of place. This is taken care of by simply adjusting or reinstalling your filter and absorber closer to the source of gas expulsion
- Question – Why do I feel some irritation when using my filters? Answer – Everyone’s skin reacts differently. Your skin may be more sensitive. Experiment with different topical salves or lotions applied sparingly to the filter surface which comes in contact with your skin.
Performance and Installation:
DiscreetZ No Risk 30 DAY 100% “SilentlyFresh” Money Back Guarantee!
On Sale $12.95
Take Responsibility – Buy Now!
On Sale $14.95
Fart Responsibly – Buy Now!
Enjoy these hilarious videos that helped inspire DiscreetZ revolutionary patent pending fart eliminators!